User Agreement Between
White Oak Travel Services, Inc. (DBA WhiteOakBooks.com)
Users of the WhiteOakBooks.com Amazon Marketplace Bookstore Service (BookSite)
∑ You accept this User Agreement once you make your 1st quarterly payment for your store.
- White Oak Travel Services, Inc. reserves director web the right to modify this agreement at any time with the modifications becoming effective 30 days after notification. At that time you may cancel your service and receive a prorated refund of that quarters fees.
- White Oak Travel Services, Inc. licenses you the software and web scripts that display your Amazon book inventory on your Domain. You agree not to copy, modify or claim any rights to the software and scripts that are provided to you by White Oak Travel Services, Inc.
- White Oak Travel Services, Inc. relies on Amazon Web Services and Amazon E-Commerce Services to provide the datafeeds to your website. This service if provided at no charge by Amazon.com in 2004. If this should change in the future all fees Amazon.com charges for these datafeeds will be passed chinese brush on to you with 30 days notice. White Oak Travel Services, Inc. does not guarantee that there will not be service interruptions of Amazonís datafeeds. If Amazonís datafeeds are unavailable for more than 72 consecutive hours White Oak Travel Services, Inc. will refund you a daily pro-rated amount for every 24 hours the service is unavailable past 72 hours.
- White Oak Travel Services, Inc. will always give 30 days notice before increasing fees. At that time you may cancel your website and receive a full refund of any unused service.
- White Oak Travel Services, Inc. will host your website. You are required to register and point your domain to the name servers White Oak Travel Services, Inc. provides you.
- You are allowed to have a Paypal.com buy now button on a web page linked directly off your products main detail page. If Amazon.com determines that this Paypal.com button violates their terms of service then White Oak Travel Services, Inc. will either modify the method used to display the Paypal.com button or remove it completely.
- At White Oak Travel Services, Inc.'s discretion; you may provide your own hosting. White Oak Travel Services, Inc. will not warrant that our software and scripts will run on your hosting. White Oak Travel Services, Inc. will not discount our fees if you provide your own hosting.
- You acknowledge and agree that you, not White Oak Travel Services, Inc., will be responsible for all goods and services offered at your store.
- You will not engage in any activities on your website that constitutes or encourages a violation of any stimulente sexuale applicable law or regulation, including but not limited to the sale of illegal goods or that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to the intellectual property, business, or contractual rights of others.
- White Oak Travel Services, Inc. will provide email accounts for your domain if White Oak Travel Services, Inc. is providing hosting. You agree not to use these account for the transmission of "junk email," "spam," or unsolicited mass distribution of e-mail.
- You will supply White Oak Travel Services, Inc. with the email account names and passwords. White Oak Travel Services, Inc. will never enter or view your email accounts unless you give White Oak Travel Services, Inc. permission to do so.
- White Oak Travel Services, Inc. may, but has no duty to, immediately terminate your account and remove your store if White Oak Travel Services, Inc. in its sole discretion chinese brush suifan seifen concludes that you are engaged in illegal activities or the sale of illegal or harmful goods or services, or are engaged in activities or sales that may damage the rights of White Oak Travel Services, Inc. or others.
- White Oak Travel Services, Inc. reserves the right to refuse to host or continue to host any Store which it believes, in its sole discretion violates the letter or spirit of this User Agreement.
- Either party may give notice of non-renewal with or without cause and without stating any reason. Any notice of non-renewal must be given at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the term.
- You agree to allow White Oak Travel Services, Inc. to market your store and to place links to your store from www.WhiteOakBooks.com
- You agree that White Oak Travel Services, Inc. will use their Amazon associate ID on all links, calls, and form posts to Amazon.com
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless White Oak Travel Services, Inc., and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your conduct, your use of the service, the goods or services offered at your bookstore, any alleged violation of the user agreement, or any alleged violation of any rights of another, including but not limited to your use of any content, trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrighted or patented material, or other intellectual property used in connection with your store.
- The service and software are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of your ability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Neither tratament ejaculare precoce this agreement or any documentation furnished under it is intended to express or imply any warranty that the online store services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free or that the software will provide uninterrupted, timely or error free service.